INITIAL PATIENT ASSESSMENT—
Some patients come in with a specific concern. However, most get started with an initial physical and emotional iridology assessment to help determine the basics of their health and wellness status. Physical and Emotional Iridology is a quick, accurate, non-invasive, safe, and painless health analysis system that examines the iris (the colored part of the eye). We can do this in-person and remotely.
A careful survey of the different markings and pigments will reflect hereditary tendencies, genetic strengths, and weaknesses. Iridology helps to pinpoint systems/organs under stress and health concerns. It will help determine a nutrition/diet program, lifestyle or behavioral and exercise strategy, and creative outlets that will suit your personality and well-being and be good for you inside and out. The goal is to heal your mind, body, and spirit and develop a strategic plan to resolve wellness concerns and prevent future health issues.
- Iridology assessment (physical and emotional)
- Review of your health history
- Review of goals you wish to achieve
- Creation of a food plan and Lifestyle/Behavioral review with recommendations to support your goals
- Typically, the second appointment will be 30 minutes and include a full Nutribody Health Assessment to be completed
online. This will be examined, and areas that need attention/strategies to help you achieve your goals will be discussed.
- The third appointment (30 minutes) will assess goals and strategies, review progress, and identify areas that may need a boost or tweak for a satisfactory outcome.