INTRODUCTORY PRICES—NEW LOCATION/WOLFVILLE
Introductory rates will apply to students from September 1 to February 2023 at the new location in Wolfville, N.S.
A typical program will include three visits, with additional follow-up where required.
Special rates for seniors are also available-please ask.
Your first appointment will take approximately 45 minutes and include.
- Iridology assessment (physical and emotional)
- Review of your health history
- Review of goals you wish to achieve
- Creation of a food plan and Lifestyle/Behavioral review with recommendations to support your goals
The rate for Acadia University students is $72 (the regular cost is $180)
- The second appointment will be 30 minutes and include a full Nutribody Health Assessment to be completed
online. This will be examined, and areas that need attention/strategies to help you achieve your goals will be discussed. Cost to Acadia University students $65
- The third appointment (30 minutes) will assess goals and strategies, review progress, and identify areas that may need a boost or tweak for a satisfactory outcome. Cost to Acadia University students $65
Note—some services, i.e., nutritional/health counseling, may be covered by insurance. Please ask.