To download this itinerary, click here.
Day 1 Friday, March 3, 2017
Arrivals between 1:00 noon to 1:00 pm
- Opening workshop 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Discover the MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator) to understand how you communicate and how you perceive the world. Do you the language of love that makes your heart go pitter patter? This workshop will include group participation to help the couple master opening the telephone lines of communication to speak and be heard.
- Dinner & Cooking Class 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Enjoy a delectable gluten free healthy pasta bar with healthy caesar salad.
(meals can be customized to meet your health and palate)
And healthy treats for all.
Opening drumming ceremony to set our intentions what we want to accomplish at the couple spiritual retreat.
Day 2 Saturday, March 4, 2017
- Yoga 8:00 am to 9:00 am
(This class will cater to newcomers to yoga and veterans)
- Breakfast with the Enneagram 9:00 am to 11:00 am
This couple workshop is designed to open new doors of awareness to gifts you have suppressed so be prepared to be inspired by all you will learn about yourself.
The Enneagram is an ancient personality assessment tool that reveals the full unique potential of each person.
It also reveals how often that potential was suppressed and often replaced by sabotage behavior.
Tools will be offered to help to facilitate to connect back to the full optimal potential
We will also explore the language of love of each of the nine enneagram personality profiles.
Morning Snack and fresh juices
- Improving Lines of Communication Workshop 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
An in depth workshop on how to communicate and open the roads to give and receive love.
How to diffuse couple tension
How to overcome past baggage in the relationship and be able to move forward FREE to enjoy each other without shadows from the past
Lunch is an opportunity to explore the local bistros in Oak Bay 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
How to realize the life of your dreams by learning to connect to the energies of the spring equinox 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
You will learn to imprint your will on the blank canvas of life through the creation of your own vision board.
**We may waver from the times listed since this will be an organic process that will flow with the group.
Day 3 Sunday, March 5, 2017
- Opening circle to share and set intention for the day
- Walk to the beach to connect to nature and learn to use our sixth sense 9:00 am to 10:00 am
- Brunch and Cooking Class of tasty breakfast treats11:00 am to 12:30 pm
heathy waffles, muffins, omelets, fruit and more
- Presentations by the couples on their personal vision boards.
Sharing is optional so if you prefer to not share that is ok.
Early afternoon snacks
- A series of rituals to help manifest the vision boards and dreams that have been set in motion
Program will conclude for around 3:00 pm
Victoria Accommodations are available in the neighborhood at local RBBs for out of towners
- 1 dinner, 1 breakfast, 1brunch and 4 snacks with fresh juices
- 1 yoga classes
- Workshops, lectures and cooking classes as listed in program
**Book before December 1, 2016 – to receive the early bird price of $1560 per couple
After December 1, 2016 the package price is $1800 per couple
To book this retreat, please call us at 416-456-HELP (4357), or email us at [email protected]
*We need 4 couples for the retreat.
*Maximum number of attendees per workshop is 8 couples plus staff.